Scared of Money

This is about getting the most out of life for the least amount of money. And doing it with a bit of style.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Which Vanguard Fund Do I Use For My IRA?

Target Retirement 2045 Fund?
Small-Cap Index Fund?
500 Index Fund?

This is when I shut down because of all the choices. I took the preference choice and choose high-risk and aggressive choices (although this isn't my personality) because I know at my age (25) that I should make aggressive choices. They gave me the choices below. This isn't all of my money or even close but so I should be ok choosing aggressive funds. I'm leaning towards the Growth Index Fund since that the financial advisor at work suggested an Index fund.
  • Growth Index Fund
  • U.S. Growth Fund Investor
  • Mid-Cap Index Fund

Does anyone have any experience choosing an IRA fund especially from Vanguard?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home